top of page
  • Daniel Gray CPA US Tax Services Toronto Canada

California seller's permits and ITIN

Canadians attending California conventions and/or conferences to showcase merchandise at booths need a California seller's permit to do so. A California seller's permit (online application) requires a TIN (SSN for USC or ITIN for NRA), yet IRS will not issue an ITIN for such purpose, a conundrum! Not to worry, please contact our office for the solution.

717 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Tax AI vs Tax Pro

I tested out IRS's new Form 1042-S Data Integrity Tool at This software program provides a no-cost standalone tool to assist in complying with

bottom of page