top of page
  • Daniel Gray CPA US Tax Services Toronto Canada

Retrieve your calendar days spent in USA this easy way

Preparing your 1040NR return and need records of your days in USA during the tax year and the mere thought of doing a reconciliation of your records in of itself drives you mad?

Uncle Sam already did the work for you and allows you at no cost or fee (aka free) to retrieve a record here:

53 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Tax AI vs Tax Pro

I tested out IRS's new Form 1042-S Data Integrity Tool at This software program provides a no-cost standalone tool to assist in complying with

bottom of page