top of page
  • Daniel Gray CPA Toronto

One Canadian FBAR horror story and one do-it-yourself'er renunciation at fraction of lawyer'

Even if you do NOT expatriate, you should file returns (3 years) under the streamlined program, a service we provide. See

If you’d like help with the actual expatriation I know a few good lawyers who do that. But note, that it can get expensive (but so too can plumbing and I’d rather call a plumber than try to fix a complicated plumbing problem myself).


189 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Tax AI vs Tax Pro

I tested out IRS's new Form 1042-S Data Integrity Tool at This software program provides a no-cost standalone tool to assist in complying with

bottom of page