top of page
  • Daniel Gray CPA Toronto

Use this form to request a Duplicate or Corrected 1042-S

You can use this form to request another 1042-S from your withholding agent when you've lost your copy.

65 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Tax AI vs Tax Pro

I tested out IRS's new Form 1042-S Data Integrity Tool at This software program provides a no-cost standalone tool to assist in complying with

bottom of page