• Daniel Gray CPA US Tax Services Toronto Canada

Picture of IRS approval of 4868 extension filing without ITIN

I've previously posted about the ability to file a 4868 extension without an ITIN, here's picture proof.


Recent Posts

See All

Canada a tax haven!?

Quick study of short term gain IRS vs CRA CANADA - For the past 20 years, capital gains in Canada have been 50% taxable. Depending on one's province of residence, for high-income earners, the marginal